In June my sister Leah came for a visit all the way from Chicago. So Anna, Leah and I decided to pack a bunch of activities all together with all of our 11 kids.
One of our first get-togethers was on Father's Day in our backyard. We had pizza and played a game-show called "Do You Know Your Father?" We gave Jeff, Kevin and Scott questions beforehand that they had to answer about themselves. Then the kids had to answer the questions and see who got the most right. The Henry kids stomped everyone with their knowledge about their father. Here are some pictures. I stole some of Anna's pictures off of Facebook too since she is a way better spontaneous photographer than I am.
![]() |
| Leah, Scott, Jeff and I all got iPhones a few days before so it was hard to put the phones down at times. |
On another day we went to the Splash Pad close to my house and had a picnic.
We caught Lizzie and Ian having a bonding moment on the stairs so I had to snap some pictures.
One day we had a BBQ at Anna's house and our Kikkert cousins came and our Aunt JoAnn and Uncle John. I unfortunately did not take any pictures because the time slipped away from us so quickly. It was so good to be with them.
Then we decided to take all 11 kids to Seven Peaks. Were we crazy?.
Next we went and visited our Aunt Sherrie in Salt Lake. She was so cute and had beads for the kids to make bracelets and necklaces.
After all of the busy few days we decided to take it easy at home. The kids made some nests in the backyard.
![]() |
| SO DARN CUTE!!! |
![]() |
| She is making her kitty and doggy kiss. |
![]() |
| Best Buds! |















No comments:
Post a Comment