This little cutie is my nephew born in January 2011 (1/11/11) and I made him an animal/alphabet quilt. But I didn't take any pictures of just the quilt by itself. So you have to look at my cute models laying on it or next to it. It is super colorful.
Then I made a quilt for my Lizzie while she was in my tummy. It is Minkee fabric which is so soft and cuddly.
I want to squeeze those cheeks!
Then I made the quilt below for my sister-in-law, Kristin for Christmas 2010 but she didn't get it until March 2011 because I was a little busy during the Holiday season of 2010 with my newborn.
My sister, Leah, made the quilt below for Lizzie. Isn't it the sweetest?! The backing is flannel and so soft and cuddly.
Below is what the actual quilt from the class turned out to look like. The border was a little too much for me to do. I think it is so cute but I didn't have the patience to do all of that.
Below is the quilt my mom, Leah and I made for my sister, Anna, when she got married in January this year. I saw this camping fabric and loved it so much.
I sewed the quilt top together and Leah put on the backing and the binding. My mom helped us pay for it. Then we had Leah's mother-in-law, Jody, do the quilting.
Can you see the moose and the bear in the quilting below?! I love it.
My current projects are my strawberry fields cartwheel quilt, a Christmas advent calendar and I'm starting another mystery Saturday sampler class in July. Stay tuned and maybe in a couple of years I'll show those off too.
4 comments:
I love these quilt journal posts :)
Such fun projects!
I'm so glad you showed them on your blog. The quilts are beautiful! Maybe someday I might want to try sewing a quilt.
I need to get back to quilting!!! I should do the mystery quilt with you. :D
I love your quilts! Each one is so unique and lovely. Maybe I should really try to piece a quilt someday... If I do I know who to ask for help!
Post a Comment