Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Blues

001

Is anyone else out there experiencing the winter blues? You want to go outside and play but it is just too dang cold?! And it gets dark so early too. I hate that and I start a countdown to Spring every year around this time. Well, here is something that is helping me not to feel the winter blues too much this year. This cute baby I get to look at all day long.003

Taking a bath at Grandma’s house.

008

Modeling his Christmas Eve pajamas

012

Playing in his sister’s room while she is gone. Shhh. Don’t tell.009

Watching a little “Kung Fu Panda” with Todd the Turtle.

007

Begging to be held by his lovely momma.

018

Going to church.

4 comments:

Chastina said...

So cute! That boy is completely adorable.

Tami said...

I love the church duds. Super cute. And yes the winter has been horrible...my kids asked me last week WHEN they get to go outside. I think it had been about 3 weeks we were couped up then. Hang in there!

Richard & Natalie said...

He is so dang adorable. I may have to borrow him to help chase the blues away down here!

Rachel said...

I think if I looked at that face everyday I would be hard pressed to feel blue. What a bundle of sunshine!