Look at my baby all grown up. He will be 6 months old this Sunday
Jeff hiked to the top of Mount Nebo a few weeks ago with some friends and he took the camera and took this beautiful picture below. This is a view I will never see for myself because I could never (nor do I want to) hike to the top of Mount Nebo.

Here he is with his ice pick.

Ben had carrots today for the first time. He loved them in case you can't tell from the picture.

Mr. Photogenic! Doesn't his smile just melt your heart?

His Grandma Young was here for a few days and bought him this cute hiking turtle. He loves it....especially the shoe laces. He likes to chew on them.
6 comments:
He really really is the cutest thing ever!!! I'm so glad I got you see you guys :)
Great pics! I agree that Ben is the cutest. I love Ben's smile.
He is getting so big.
That hiking turtle is so cute!
Tell your hubby he is amazing. That is quite the hike and the photo is beautiful. A view I will never see either. :)
He is so freakin' adorable Margaret!! Seriously tone the cuteness down a notch, it is making everyone else look bad. I bet you are having so much fun with him!!!
He is ONE adorable baby! I'm like you too, wouldn't climb that mountain if someone paid me to, but what a view, and what an accomplishment!
He is so cute! I can't believe it has been 6 months...he is getting so big!
Post a Comment