Monday, February 9, 2009

Smiling is what we do

I've been a little busy. Ben and I have been doing a lot of smiling. That is what we do all day long. My cheeks are exhausted from so much smiling. But man, I feel pretty good inside because of all of this smiling I have been doing. You should give it a try.

7 comments:

The Nixons said...

So CUTE!

Carrilyne said...

He should do baby commercials, he is that cute!

Chastina said...

What a great way to spend your time!

The Hoogland Family said...

oh precious little Ben! What a sweetie!

Rachel said...

I agree with everyone else here. He is so cute, absolutely adorable, and laws I could bite his cheeks they are so pinchable!

Tami said...

Cute smiles!! He looks like he just smiles all day and is always ready for a picture!

Two Hands Caricaturist and 1 cut 2 pieces Silhouette Artist said...

Super Cute!