Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My little hiker

Erica has a goal to hike to the top of Timpanoogas with her dad some day. So Jeff has been taking Erica on hikes to the "Y" lately. I personally think she is pretty amazing for hiking to the "Y."I did it once a few years ago and I barely made it to the "Y." Then I tried it last week with Ben in a front pack all by myself one morning (because I'm trying to lose this baby fat) and I couldn't make it. This is a picture of Erica with her Grandpa Anderson, Uncle Steve and Jeff (doesn't it look like Jeff has a swimming cap on. :) He swears it is a hat to keep your head warm while you are biking and it was all he could find that morning.) They hiked to the "Y" with no problem but then they kept going higher and higher and made it up past the "Y" quite a ways. Isn't she a tough woman? I want to be like her.

5 comments:

The Nixons said...

wow good job Erica!!! What a great activity to do with your daddy...

Chastina said...

I want to be like her to!

Rachel said...

WOW! I'm with you Margaret. I wanna be like Erica. Awesome job Miss E. And awesome job Margaret for getting out and hiking part of the Y!! You get points for that too ya know.

Denae said...

Wow, way to go both of you.

Carrilyne said...

That is awesome!