aww cute! That outfit didn't fit Ry until he was sitting up, so Ben is a big guy! So cute! I am going to have to get out my 6-9 month clothes for him soon huh!
Oh he is so cute and growing up so fast! Those cheeks look so kissable!! How is the mom doing? I know it was a big shock for me to have my 1st kid...from working full time to wondering how the heck to take care of a baby! But is was fun and they are so cute!
7 comments:
He looks so handsome! I can't believe how big he is getting.
Look how big he is getting! My goodness he is so adorable! No surprise there with such handsome parents but why does he have to get so big so fast??
aww cute! That outfit didn't fit Ry until he was sitting up, so Ben is a big guy! So cute! I am going to have to get out my 6-9 month clothes for him soon huh!
Oh he is so cute and growing up so fast! Those cheeks look so kissable!! How is the mom doing? I know it was a big shock for me to have my 1st kid...from working full time to wondering how the heck to take care of a baby! But is was fun and they are so cute!
He is such a cutie!!! I love his little outfit.
He is just precious!
I can't wait to get to know the little guy.
Hello Anderson family~!!!
Benjamin is growing up~!!!
So good to see you all.
Post a Comment