We went to Lagoon on August 1 with my sister and her family. I only went on Rattle Snake Rapids and then the rest of the time I had to be an observer. At least I had a buddy while I was an observer, my pregnant sister.
I haven't been to Lagoon in years! The last time I went I finally got up my nerve to go on the roller coaster that goes upside down. I was so stoked that I'd been brave enough I went on it several times......and made myself sick in the process.
I think Brian still has scarres in his arms from where I dug my finger nails into them I was so freaked out.
1 comment:
I haven't been to Lagoon in years! The last time I went I finally got up my nerve to go on the roller coaster that goes upside down. I was so stoked that I'd been brave enough I went on it several times......and made myself sick in the process.
I think Brian still has scarres in his arms from where I dug my finger nails into them I was so freaked out.
Post a Comment