Monday, August 11, 2008
I've been promoted
I wasn't sure what kind of blogger I was going to be but I constantly find other things to do than blog about my life. Maybe my life is boring or I don't think people would be interested in what is going on. But here is a blog for you.......
The best thing that has happened to me lately is that I don't have a part-time job anymore. I've been promoted to the job I have wanted for many years........A full-time mom. Even though the little guy still isn't here yet, I'm calling myself a full-time mom because it is dang hard work carrying around all of this extra weight!! I have loved my career in the GIS field (Geographic Information Systems). I started working for the Albertsons Corporate office in March of 1999 making maps for the Research and Market Analysis department. It has been interesting and I have worked with some great people. I was fortunate enough that when I moved to Utah in 2004, Albertsons let me keep my job but work from my home. Then I branched off to two other companies doing part-time work the last couple of years. But the day has finally come where I'm not tied to my computer anymore and I can dedicate my life to my children.
I only have 7 more weeks left until my due date. I need to post of picture of me all big and fat for all of you who don't see me on a regular basis. I always think about taking a picture of me at the wrong time....like when I have no make-up on or my hair is a mess or when I'm the only one here. I just tried to take some pictures with my timer on my camera but I couldn't get a good one so I need to wait until Jeff gets home from work and hopefully I'll remember to have him take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yea! Congratulations for being promoted. :o) It's a hard job but I love it.
You are getting SO close! Yes, hurry and take a photo so everyone can see how great you look.
Congrats and welcome to the full-time mommy job! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see your little baby boy. You're getting very close....
oh... PS: Everyone does love reading your blog so post TONS of stuff even if you think it's not interesting who cares!
Your blog is interesting to me. I love that you get to be a full time mom. You'll do a great job!
your blog is beautiful and gentle and sweet...which is of course a direct reflection of it's author. i love you margaret...you are such a beautiful person. keep those posts coming my dear woman. and you do need to post pics. you are a very pretty pregnant woman indeed!!!! there now, doesn't this make you want to post something every day?????? ;)
It is so fun to see a new post on your blog. I can't wait to see that "big and fat" pic. I have one on my blog too. Congrats on quiting!I head back to work next week, and will be here until I pop! I think I might be able to take about 8 weeks of maternity leave before I go back. Keep blogging! It's so fun to read about what you are up to!
Post a Comment