| Grandma!!! |
| Grandpa!!! They live on a hill and Ben is learning how to ride his bike so luckily Grandpa has a stick with a hook on it to hang on to him. |
They took us to the library and we heard stories about the wind. Ben made his own wind catcher.
They loved the fish tank at the library too.
We also went to the Cal-Ranch store to look at baby chicks and ducklings.
Getting Lizzie to smile for the camera is rare but when she is in the same room with dog she will give you the biggest smile she has to offer.
Whenever we are around my brother Ira, he is doing this with Ben.....
Wrestling!
Ben loves it and by the time they are done they are both dripping wet with sweat.
I adore my parents and feel so blessed that we have a place to go to escape life sometimes. Going to my parents' house after I moved out many years ago has always been delightful and enchanting. I love taking my kids there now.
4 comments:
Aww, I miss our parents so bad, and the wrestling with uncle Ira! I miss your family too! *tear*
You're kids are getting so big! Grandparents always hold a special place in our hearts.
These are so cute! Grandparents really are the best :)
I love going to my parents home. Escape and a place to let my hair down. These are precious times...
Post a Comment