Saturday, November 5, 2011

My October Babies


1 Year Old!!!

I have wanted to buy a tutu for the longest time!  Finally I had a reason.

She loved her birthday cake

A lot!!
Two days after Lizzie's b-day is Ben's Birthday. I can't believe he is 3. 

He wanted to have a mohawk for his party.
On the menu: Noodles with homemade pesto, blue jello, deviled eggs and roasted potatoes

Ten days later my dear Erica turned 11.

She was born on 10/15 at 10:15 am so we had to take a picture by the clock at 10:15 on her birthday

We had a pajama and cereal party for her.
I LOVE MY OCTOBER BABIES!!!

6 comments:

Melissa and Jason said...

Happy Birthday to all three. They are all so cute! You have a busy month!

Meridee said...

What fun to have all their birthdays so close. I can't believe that your baby is 1. Beautiful children!

The Hoogland Family said...

Ben and his mowhawk, hilarious! I miss your kids so much!

Emily said...

You have adorable kids!!

Chastina said...

What a fun month! Happy birthday to your sweet kids.

Rachel said...

That is a full month of birthdays!!! Throw Halloween in there and holy shmoly!

Hard to believe your baby is 1 already! And Ben 3!!!???