These are a few things we have been up to lately:
Growing teeth. She even has more teeth than this now….seven actually. This was taken at the beginning of June.
We love this yogurt. It is super healthy for you and we add it to so many things now. Like smoothies, home-made salad dressings, baked potatoes, taco salad. The honey one is to die for!
Feeding the ducks
Loving our nephew, Ian.
Saying good-bye to my sister and her family. Leah moved to Layton about three and a half years ago and I was so excited to have her close. In those three and half years we gave birth to these four children.
Now she is on her way to live in South Carolina for six months and then they are going to live in the Chicago area after that for another three to five years. Oh, I am going to miss her and her family.
This is my last sighting of her as I looked out my car window to drive away from her house a few days before she moved. Except I forgot my purse at her house so I had to go back and get it. Love you Leah!
6 comments:
She looks so much like Ben. What a couple of cuties!
Your kids are adorable. And I have such fun watching Lizzie in Sunday School.
I am excited to try your yogurt. I love the Fage greek yogurt, but I would like to try some other greek yogurts that aren't plain. Where do you buy it?
aww you did a post about me! Aww i feel the love!
I buy the yogurt at Macey's.
Thanks, Margaret. I'll look for it.
That made me cry.
Post a Comment