Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Month of October

The month of October has been a busy one for us.  We got this beautiful creature on the 3rd.006

This sweetie got the sister she has always wanted.

009

This boy turned 2.

011

She turned 10.

058

We watch intently everyday to see how this cutie pie changes.

065

071

073

We celebrated Halloween.

076

006

017

021

Life is good.

9 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

what a fun month! Your children are beautiful :) LOVE the monkey and banana duo---super clever!

Rachel said...

So many birthdays in one month!!! That is like our May. CRAZY! Your babies are so adorable Margaret!

The Hoogland Family said...

Love the post, short, simple and to the point! You have been busy for sure! I completely spaced Erica's birthday too! SORRY! I can't wait to see who/how little Lizzy looks too!

Tami said...

Wow they are all growing up so fast! Elizabeth is a doll...so cute! Love those kissable cheeks.

The Nixons said...

So much fun! Your kids are beautiful!

Chastina said...

And I thought two birthdays in one month was a juggling act. What a way to celebrate the month of October!

Richard & Natalie said...

Sounds like a perfect month...busy, but perfect. And those costumes? There is no other word to describe them, perfect!

Carrilyne said...

I loved the costumes too! Soo cute! Lizzy is adorable! I still want to come see her! But that dang runny nose and cough is running rampant through our family! I will come when the germs are gone!

Rob and Marseille said...

cute costumes! and cute pics. I bet erica is a big help with the little ones.