Elizabeth Lynnette Anderson was born on October 3 at 12:56 a.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 19 inches long.
Beautiful pics!
She is so beautiful!So sweet and heaven sent. Her name is precious too.Congrats on your little princess. :)
She's gorgeous. Just like you.
oh, got her name now! very very very beautiful!!!!!!
So sweet. Congrats! I love the pics!
She is so beautiful! I'm so happy that everything went well!
Congratulations on your new addition. She is gorgeous! I am very, very happy for all of you!
Congrats! You have the most beautiful babies!! I want to come see you soon!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful pics!
She is so beautiful!So sweet and heaven sent. Her name is precious too.
Congrats on your little princess. :)
She's gorgeous. Just like you.
oh, got her name now! very very very beautiful!!!!!!
So sweet. Congrats! I love the pics!
She is so beautiful! I'm so happy that everything went well!
Congratulations on your new addition. She is gorgeous! I am very, very happy for all of you!
Congrats! You have the most beautiful babies!! I want to come see you soon!!
Post a Comment