We told our daughter that the outfit she was wearing when we were leaving the house wasn’t really a good one to wear out in public. But she didn’t care. She still wore it. Someday she will see this picture and go “Why did you let me leave the house in that?!?” We will really tried to convince you sweetie not to wear it but you didn’t care.
9 comments:
Yikes, I know she's your daughter and all but I probably wouldn't have claimed ownership in public.
Then again we're old and therefor out of touch so maybe looking like this is cool.
I guess she is starting a new fashion! hehe
Too funny. She'll see someday what that stuborness gets her- pics in an album that is shown to all her boyfriends. Then she'll humble right up.
i am surprised she picked that, she is usually really good about matching..now who can I rely on to tell me my outfits don't match! She probably just wanted to wear all her "favorites" together!
I love the expression on her face. It's nothing compared to the expression the first time it is shown to a boy she likes. :D
LOL! It's Kirsten! We go through the exact same thing!
oh, she is so not going to appreciate this blog someday....ha....poor thing! now, in fairness..you have to post a picture of yourself wearing something...how do I say.....unique....
That is the BEST! Sometimes my students come to school I and know they were allowed to dress themself and no one could convince them to wear anything different, I just smile :)
Definitely not a battle worth fighting. I gave up the idea of my daughter ever matching, months ago (and she is only 2 1/2). The combos they come up with are something else, but they probably think that what we where is terribley boring and wish we would take some fashion advice from them. Maybe they're right! Your family is adorable and great to see that you guys are doing so well. Love you Marg!
Post a Comment