So Cute! & big... :( Can't believe he is a year. WOW! Where did it go?
That was so cute. He just needed some maracas and he could take that show on the road. He was stepping forward and back to the beat and shaking his hands. Look out Gene Kelly.
Oh so cute and into oh so much trouble! How darling is that? I totally agree with Meridee's comment.
What a cutie. He is growing up so fast! I especially got a kick out of the reflection in the window of Jeff dancing :)
That's darling! I love how excited he is...
YEAH! Oh he is going to love to have that freedom! Maddy can't poke his eyes anymore because he will be towering over her!
I can't believe he's a year! I love his dance moves!
So cute! I love the wobbly stage! He looked very proud of himself!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So Cute! & big... :( Can't believe he is a year. WOW! Where did it go?
That was so cute. He just needed some maracas and he could take that show on the road. He was stepping forward and back to the beat and shaking his hands. Look out Gene Kelly.
Oh so cute and into oh so much trouble! How darling is that? I totally agree with Meridee's comment.
What a cutie. He is growing up so fast! I especially got a kick out of the reflection in the window of Jeff dancing :)
That's darling! I love how excited he is...
YEAH! Oh he is going to love to have that freedom! Maddy can't poke his eyes anymore because he will be towering over her!
I can't believe he's a year! I love his dance moves!
So cute! I love the wobbly stage! He looked very proud of himself!
Post a Comment