Wednesday, September 9, 2009

11 months

Ben is 11 months old now. He finally is getting a little picky with who holds him lately. For the longest time, he would go to anyone. But he seems to mostly only want his mommy or daddy to hold him these days. He is not really a big fan of eating. I think he thinks there are much more interesting things to do than eating so sometimes we have to give him something to hold and play with to distract him while I feed him with the spoon. Other days he will gobble his food up with passion. He is making lots of different sounds but we really can't count any of them as his first word yet. He is a total boy and is fascinated with balls and wheels. He loves other babies and children. His face will light up when he sees another baby and he has to get up in his or her face and smile really big for them. He loves riding in the stroller and gets so serious when he is riding. I can't get him to crack a smile in the middle of his ride because he is so into it. Ben is so fascinated with the video camera. I can't get natural shots of him because once he sees the video camera he totally has to check it out. Like this video below:

It might be a couple of months before he starts to walk but he just started doing this last week. Pushing a chair around our kitchen. It is so cute but once he saw the camera he had to rush over to it.

5 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Ben is so cute! And I must say you kitchen floor is so clean and shiny! I wish mine was! I can't even use my four kids as an excuse I hate to mop!

Chastina said...

Great pics! I love how Ben loves the camera.

The Nixons said...

What a cutie! He'll be walking before you know it.

Rachel said...

He is just so dang cute!

Melissa and Jason said...

He is getting so big...and is so cute.