Ben was growing a mullet and his daddy wouldn’t allow it.
Although my parents didn’t seem to mind my mullet in the 70’s as you can see below.
So Ben got his first haircut.
He sat really still and was very good for his haircut.
The next morning for breakfast, I remembered I needed to take a picture of the new haircut. Ben is such a poser. These were the shots I got with no problem. I didn’t even have to make lots of noises and dance around.
What a cheesy boy!
8 comments:
He is such a cutie! I ca't even pick my favorite!
A cute cheesy boy! LOVE his eyes and those eyelashes!!! Oh my!
So cute! The only problem with hair cuts is they look older after the cut.
So stinkin cute!! Now Ben and Milo will have the same do!!
No more 'party in the back' look for Ben.
He's got some major cheese ball smiles! I love it!
Oh my gosh, what a cutie!!!
oh, i am so glad i finally checked your blog...those pics are ADORABLE. marg - you have a cute little man there....lol...love the buzz!!!
Marg, he looks so cute with his first hair cut. Adorable!
Post a Comment