That was too cute. If he gets that excited over rice cereal I can't wait to see him eating something good when he is older and gets more teeth. Let's try him on some cheesecake with fresh strawberries or some BBQ ribs with potato salad. He'll probably fall right out of his chair.
I love that everything he loves he really loves! Like the ball video! Everything is so new and fun at this age... It reminds us to enjoy the simple things too!
4 comments:
That was too cute. If he gets that excited over rice cereal I can't wait to see him eating something good when he is older and gets more teeth. Let's try him on some cheesecake with fresh strawberries or some BBQ ribs with potato salad. He'll probably fall right out of his chair.
Ben is soooo cute! I love that he is so excited and almost gives himself whiplash! I could just eat him! Too cute!
How cute! I love how excited he gets.
I love that everything he loves he really loves! Like the ball video! Everything is so new and fun at this age... It reminds us to enjoy the simple things too!
Post a Comment