oh my goodness, Ben is SOO cute playing with his daddy! How adorable, he is completely sitting up by himself now since I saw him! Erica is very talented, she has far surpassed my skill on the piano! I love your family!
It is funny hearing Jeff and his "high" baby voice playing with Ben. So cute. Funny seeing Ben grab the soccer ball and then bite it. He is getting so big sitting up all by himself!
6 comments:
Erica sounds amazing! I love the way Ben plays soccer. It's a combination of soccer and peek-a-boo.
oh my goodness, Ben is SOO cute playing with his daddy! How adorable, he is completely sitting up by himself now since I saw him! Erica is very talented, she has far surpassed my skill on the piano! I love your family!
Good job Miss Erica on the piano! Sounds great!
It is funny hearing Jeff and his "high" baby voice playing with Ben. So cute. Funny seeing Ben grab the soccer ball and then bite it. He is getting so big sitting up all by himself!
Wow Ben is growing up so fast. He is so cute playing catch with the ball. What a fun age!
precious moments!!!
Erica sounds wonderful!! She is just a beautiful girl.
I just giggled watching Ben's video. His giggle is awesome! What a handsome kid :)
Post a Comment