We can not come to a decision for our baby's names. It was "Jack" for a long time and then it switched to "Josh" but we are undecided once again. I'm curious to see what the favorite is, so I have added a poll to the right for you to vote.
My doctor is going to be out of town for 5 days around my due date (26th) so he gave me the option of getting induced on Monday, the 22nd and of course I jumped at the opportunity because I'm too excited to meet this little guy I have been carrying around inside of me for 8 months and 2 1/2 weeks.
4 comments:
That is the most exciting news ever! That poll is a stinker though cuz I'd like to pick more than one name........luv the name Benjamin and luv the name Nathan....
How exciting! I hope you guys have a smooth labor, delivery, and recovery.
All the names you have picked are very cute. My favorite is Nathan though, I think it sounds so cute Nathan J.Anderson. However, whatever you guys pick is going to be great once you put the name with the baby you'll love the name. love you guys. Diana
Margaret it was so great to see you! I hope today goes well and as for a name. I have no idea, I hope that by seeing him that will help narrow down your decision. I have a very sweet and funny nephew named Benjamin. So I am a little partial to that one, good luck!
I sympathize with the hardships of deciding on a name, it really is tough.
ps I added you to my blog...hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment